Cost of delivery:
Rural North Island & South Island: $8 (Free shipping is applicable for orders over NZD$60.00)
Non-Rural North Island & South Island: $5 (Free shipping is not applicable)
- Orders placed before 3PM (NZDT) will be dispatched to CourierPost on the same day while orders placed after 3PM will be processed and dispatched to CourierPost on the next business day.
*Note: Subject to stock availability.
- Orders placed on Friday will be processed and dispatched on Monday.
- Orders placed during the weekends (Saturday and Sunday) will be dispatched to CourierPost on Tuesday.
- Orders placed on a public holiday will be dispatched to CourierPost on the next business day.
- Please note that Overnight shipping is targeted and not guaranteed. Please allow 1-3 days for normal delivery and 1-4 days for rural delivery.
- When orders are delivered, a signature is required.
- Kiwi Whip will not take responsibility for any lost or stolen packages for any non-signature orders.
- Kiwi Whip is not responsible for any failure to deliver or delay in delivery caused by an event outside of our reasonable control.
- If we fail to deliver any products, you may elect to cancel your order in respect only of the products not delivered unless we have contacted you with a later agreed delivery date.
- In the event we fail to deliver or delay delivery of your order or part of your order or where any loss is incurred by you in relation to such delivery and is within our control, our liability shall be restricted to payment of the cost of replacing the order or part of the order.
- Advice on order shortages or damage in transit must be given to our customer service team no later than three days after order confirmation.
- Delivery is noted as complete when the products have reached the specified address. Kiwi Whip will be responsible for arranging the delivery of products unless you arrange otherwise with us.
- Kiwi Whip is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen parcels if you have set up “Parcel Leave authority” for your parcel with CourierPost. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the parcel is delivered successfully.